Rules & Regulations
1).Students are required to observe order at all times in the college and make
as little noise as possible while moving from one place to another.
2) Students should be punctual for lectures, laboratory sessions and clinical
3) Students are expected to be in the class room 5 minutes before the session.
4) No students shall be absent from the class without prior information to the
class teacher. If for an unavoidable circumstances, leave cannot be obtained in
advance the reason should be explained at the earliest opportunity available and
leave letter should be submitted.
5) All students shall come to the college properly and decently dressed. Students
have to wear prescribe uniform for clinical practice.
6) Students are prohibited from organizing any meeting or entertainment at the
college or collecting money for the purpose within the college premises without
the permission of the authorities.
7) Students are forbidden to affix postures, display materials and other article
on the walls of the class room and college premises without prior permission.
8) Ragging in any form., inside or outside of the campus is considered as a criminal
offence and any one found indulging in ragging in any form shall be expelled from
the institution as per the Kerala Prohibition of Ragging Ordinance, 1997.
9) Use of mobile phones by students is not allowed in the campus.Any violation
of this prohibition will lead to stringent disciplinary action. .